Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Air Show Madness


Yesterday I walked to the lake in time for the really cool acts in the Air and Water Show. I got to see a coast guard helipcopter doing a water rescue, got the daylights scared out of me by an F16 flying directly overhead, loud, fast, and smooth, saw the Thunderbirds doing incredible fly bys. I saw a lot of cool planes, got a little toasted, walked home, ate, showered and crashed!


3 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I was once in Pensacola, FL visiting some friends and I had planned to attend the Blue Angels' show but couldn't because I had to return home two days before : (
I will be back visiting your blog!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hey, its me Tweedles
You visited me and I want to thank you!
I came to visit you! I read some of your words and I think we could be friends. I am a nature dog.
A little city and a little nature is a good mix.
So little puggy- whats your name?
xoxox
tweedles

Stubby said...

Hi dw! Mom told me that it was so loud at the zoo on Friday while the Blue Angels practiced. Some of the animals were a little freaked out and a lot of little kids were crying.

I could not hear them because I was at home and we live 40 miles north of the zoo. Maybe Mom will take me next year.

Stubby xoxo