Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Gratitude Project Day 13

For the Gratitude Project, I'm posting three things I'm truly grateful for, no matter how silly or small every day for 30 days.

Day Thirteen: 1. A nice glass of wine. 2. ice cream. 3. the time I had with Rainy.

3 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Well, we have our little list togethers again... Daddy just gots some bad news....(don't worries...we are fines...It just reminds us that their is a light at the end of the tunnel waiting)

1) We are thankful for the love and support of our family
2) Anakin is so thankful for his Sweater and he looks super cutes!
3) We are thankful that life has many opportunities to offer and sometimes what seems to be a bad thing can be a blessingin disguise!
Loves, Josie, Izzy and Anakin

houndstooth said...

I'm most in agreement about number two! Number three was good, too!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Here is my thankful list
1 fresh water.
2 sunshine today
3 the weekend is coming and mommy will be home with me
love
tweedles