Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Gratitude Project Day 2

For the Gratitude Project, I'm posting three things I'm truly grateful for, no matter how silly or small every day for 30 days.

Day Two: 1. A great neighborhood in which to walk; 2. yummy salmon; 3. my books.

And perhaps today, for a special reason, I will add another: whipped cream. Here's to you, Penny!

4 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hey dw -

Mommy and Daddy were just putting us to bed (yes...late tonite...but it's Sunday)and we reminded them we needs to do our Gratitude Project and we saws your little reminders too.
so before midnites...
1)New hooman cousin
2)Whipped Cream
3) our puggie friends we played with today!
nite-nite.
love,
Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

houndstooth said...

Good list today!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I must have added Day 2 to the wrong day.
Here is DAY 2
Tweedles -- that's me said...
Day 2.
1. I am thankful for this sunny day today
2. I am thankful for more walks in the forest.
3. I am thankful for the popcorn last night,
love
tweedles

April 18, 2010 8:57 PM

Stair Contractors Westminster said...

Great post thankyyou