So a little bit ago, my buddy Stubby gave my mom this award. In the meantime, I arrived, so, yeah, I'm taking credit for it, well, because that's what pugs do! BOL! We also received this award from Pugsley and Lola! Wows are we lucky!!
As with every award, there are some rulez -- I's not sure what this rulez thing is because i's just learning a lot of new things, but here's what Stubby told me:
1. Copy the image. (check)
2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one of them today.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
10 Things that make me happy:
1. Eating! Come on, I'm a pug!
2. Sitting with mom at the computer
3. Sitting with mom on the couch
4. The Food Network -- again, I'm a pug!
5. Mr. Turtle and the blue fuzzy man
6. Going for a walk -- not the getting ready or the coming back (I's been making mom carry me up the stairs and I's don't really like that door that closes into a box and makes my tummy fall)
7. Eating! Did I say that already?
9. Snacks -- hey, it's different than dinner
10 bloggers who brighten my day -- I's not sure if these bloggers has this award already, heck I's not even sure what the heck a blogger is, but here goes!
1. Puglet and Dutch over at The Daily Puglet http://dailypuglet.blogspot.com/
2. Winston over at Two Cats and a Pug http://twocatsandadog.blogspot.com/
3. Bunny, Lilac and Blueberry over at Tales and Tails http://twocatsandadog.blogspot.com/
4. Clover and Chewy over at Sunshine & Mud Puddles http://sunshineandmudpuddles.blogspot.com/
5. Gus and the Foo over at Utterly Chaotic! http://utterlychaotic.blogspot.com/
6. Sophie, Dixie and Harley over at The Misadventures of Pug(s) and Bugg http://pugandbugg.blogspot.com/
7. Hank and Molly over at I Tell Ya What http://hank-itellyawhat.blogspot.com/
8. Arliss and Tonka over at Arliss the Pug http://arlissthepug.blogspot.com/
9. Miss M and Mr. B over at Two Pitties in the City http://pittiesincity.blogspot.com/
10. Stella, Gunther and Betty http://livingwithapug.blogspot.com/
There are so many other bloggy friends my mom has told me about, but I's thinks a lots of them already has this award, and well, I's learning all about following the rulez, so this be a good place to start.
Abouts following these rulez, well, I's getting the hang of a couple of things. Last night, just after mom went to bed, I pooped in my crate, but she heard me moving around and she smelleds it (BOL!) so she cleaned it out right aways before I got to sitting in it. Thens I was good the whole rest of the night! When moms got up, she took me out of the crate ... and I gave her the bestest greet of alls time! Then she picked me up and put me on the balcony, where I danced more and gave her more greets. Finally I turned round and round and round and round and pee peed on the pee pad! Mom was jumping for joy and hugged me big time!! Later this morning, mom crated me for a little while so she could get dressed (why she needed different clothes, I's don't know -- the clothes she had on was just fine by me!), and when shes was done, she took me out of the crate and I gave her greets again, and she took me to the balcony again, and afters a little bit, I pooped outside! Mom jumped for joy again and hugged me! Maybe things will alls work out aftersall.
"I had you big time"