Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Split Second of Fame

Have you seen the new Fruit Loops commercial? It's touting the fiber in the cereal. No, I don't eat Fruit Loops and I don't intend to, but I do like the commercial. I saw it for the first time a few days ago. I saw it again today. The best part is the first split second of the commercial. Look to the left, on the couch, with the tongue action going. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXwsXtRqTY4

7 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi dw! I saw this commercial this morning! Mom yelled "Look at that cute pug!" and I thought she was talking about me.

I don't eat Fruit Loops either, but I'm glad to see more pugs on tv. I think I'm tv worthy, don't you?

Stubby xoxo

dw said...

Oh, Stubby, you are totally TV worthy! I think you would have done an even better job in that commercial than the pug that got the job!

Salinger The Pug said...

YES we saw that commercial the other night and had to back it up about eleventy times to see the cute puggy!

My daddy eats Fruit/Froot Loops but mom (a.k.a. Food Nazi) is always telling him he shouldn't.

We agree that Stubby could have TOTALLY done a better job than that dude in the commercial! He has a LOT more charisma!

Good catch!

Love,
S-Dog

Anonymous said...

I saw the puggy!! :)

Sandy said...

Hey DW...just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the sweet words about our little Sugar...we miss her. Be sure to squeeze and kiss your pug all the time!

Mica said...

Hey hey--I'm super excited for Frenchie Friend too! Three more months of waiting though, I guess that gives me plenty of time to come up with a great name.

Do you mind sending me a link to Benny's blog? I only know of Brutus'. Thanks@

Hank said...

DW, honey.....now I don't think I need any more fiber, but mom says she can eat Froot Loops now without feelin' TOO guilty.

Thanks fer spreadin' the word!