Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Gratitude Project Day 30

For the Gratitude Project, I'm posting three things I'm truly grateful for, no matter how silly or small every day for 30 days.

Day Thirty: 1. Puppy breath. 2. the small things in life like flowers and sidewalk games and watching butterflies and the smell of freshly mowed grass and dew in the morning that we don't always notice in our busy lives but would miss if they were gone. 3. that humans still have the capacity to forgive.

And so goes the final day -- for now! -- of the Gratitude Project. Thank you for coming along on this journey.

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

That was a wonderful ending to your list!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

dw- Thank you for allowing us to share in such a wonderful journey with you. This has been so much fun!! So this pause of day 30...
The first thankful thing for us is your bloggy and this wonderful gratitude project. It has been fun staying up late doing this and reflecting on our day~ for that...
we kindly thank you.
Secondly, we are thankful for Anakins recovery!! He is getting along each day more and more stronger! And Thirdly, Izzy and I would like to be thankful for our wonderful day we had at Milwaukee Pugfest! Signing off(on 'dis project)...for now~
Loves,
Josie
Izzy
Anakin

Kelly said...

I loved this project, DW! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Love it! Such a great project - thanks for sharing it! Here are my three for today:
1) My cone allows for a great chin resting spot, whenever I need it!
2) I hear there is a barkday surprise for me tonight.
3) My wonderful and amazing bloggy friends.

My mom's:
1) Going for a run at lunch time.
2) 400 firefighters in her work building today.
3) A lunch "date" at Starbucks for her anniversary with Dad!

xo

P.S. Thanks for the barkday wishes for me!