Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SnackDay

Do you like beans? I found a recipe from my cousin that she would make for company. Now I'm not sure how healthy everything else in it is, but this sure is a tasty option for football season!

Black Bean Dip
1 can black beans
1 can refried beans
1 can of diced tomatoes (just plain- no spices)
Sour Cream (I don't measure, just kind of dump some in, do it to taste)
1 small can of sliced black olives
Some 4 cheese Mexican cheese
Put a layer of the shredded cheese on top- heat it up until melted- then stir that cheese in, then put another layer of shredded cheese on top and heat until melted again

6 comments:

houndstooth said...

That does sound pretty tasty! Thanks!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Sounds yummy! I bet its ok if you use low fat sour cream and 2% cheese with fat free refried beans (I always use them and can't really taste the difference when mixed with ohter items).

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUM!

Going to star this one in my GR to save!

I've been craving something like this!

Thanks for sharing!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh this sounds exactly what my taste buds are needing to taste!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beans beans are good for your heart. The more you eat the more you fart. Lily made me write it
Benny (Lily)

Vito and Gina said...

I just saved this one to the file! Sounds delish! And calories are never a concern when you are watching football with friends, so who cares about that?? Thanks!

Gina (and Vito too - although he's going to be very upset when he doesn't get any of this)