Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Little Birfday Shout Out

Hi's there fellow doggie bloggers. There's a little puggie I wanted to tell yous about today, because today is her birfday! Pyrite is fives years old today! Looks likes she's gots enough cake to shares, so I'm goings over to get me some! Maybe you can go say happy birfday to Pyrite!
http://pyritethepug.blogspot.com/ And I knows yous won't forget to grabs a piece of that cake!

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Oooo! We'll eat some cake in her honor!

Bunny

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy happy birthday to her
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Rainy
thank you for telling me.
I went over and had cake and wished her a happy birthday.
She is mighty cute too- like you
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rainy!
oh thank you for introducing us to your friend!
we just wished py a happy happy birthday!