Licensing

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

Friday, February 12, 2010

ValenMail


So we've gotten two more Valentine cards in the mail -- from our friends Melissa and Emmitt, and from Coco! While I'm still struggling with a final decision on Rainy, if she needs to go back or not, she is enjoying the cards and I'm sure will have a great time Sunday at the Valenpug party. She came from a foster with three other pugs (though one was hospice), so I suspect she is used to their company and will therefore really enjoy seeing other pugs. It's just that I can't get another pug to keep her company full time. I know I have to do the right thing for me, and the right thing for her. Meanwhile, she's wishing everypug and everycritter a Happy Valentine's Day and hopes that there's treats in everyone's future!

12 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi dw & Rainy! Isn't it fun to receive cards in the mail? My mantel is full of cards from my friends and I'm trying to talk Mom into leaving them up all month.

What time are you going to the party on Sunday? My schedule is flexible so I can go whenever you're going to be there. You can also come back to my house after the party if you'd like. Just let me know.

Stubby xoxo

dw said...

Hi Stubby, We've enjoyed getting mail from our furfriends. I've exchanged Christmas cards a few years with friends from a chat room/message board and got cards from all over the world! I'm not sure when we'll go Sunday, probably will head out to get there fairly early -- I think it starts at 11am. I want to talk to Carol from NIPRA there because I may have to surrender Rainy back to them -- things are just more than I can handle, I think.

Salinger The Pug said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Rainy!!!

Crud...we didn't have your address! Next year, ok?

Have fun at your party and make sure to give my buddy Stubby kisses ok????

Love,
S-Dog

Pee S. Give some extra kisses to mom too!!!!

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Happy Valentine's day! Wow, you have a lot of girlfrends don't you? Tell Rainy that we luv her name!

Luv ya,
Riley and Star.

houndstooth said...

Oh, I didn't know that Rainy was having problems! I hope it all works out!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ahh you look so cute with your Valentines cards. How nice of your firneds to send them to you.
Benny & Lily

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy Valentines day DW and Rainy!

Archie and Melissa said...

happy happy valentine's day dw and rainy!

have a fabulous time at the party! you are so lucky you get to meet stubby in person!

xoxoxo
m & e

agent99 said...

Happy Valenpug's Day!! We wish we had your address for our card x-change so we could have sent you a card. Of course Mom was pretty slow on the job and they went out late.....

Love
Gen & the Foo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Rainy
Have a great time at your party.
Jeepers, I have never been to a pug party.
love
tweedles

Hank said...

Hi, girls!

Happy V Day from Sarah, Hank and Molly!

PS Hope it's a nice day for the party!

Mica said...

Happy V-day/New Year to you! I just read your "questioning" post about Rainy.

Let me tell you--I have thought the same things with Bodger, and I've had him for a month. (Not to mention, I just realized I want to drop everything and go to Korea...kind of a problem when you just adopted a dog.)

Everyone says (and this was in all the comments on that post too) that the first week and even the first couple months-year are stressful and full of adjustments. It seems like everyone goes through the same thing, and I am sure we have the same thoughts every day about adopting a dog in grad school. (And you sound just like me--carefully researching EVERY ASPECT before making a decision.) Let me know if you ever need to vent. :)